Photo by ianturton.
- This week at Nothing in Biology Makes Sense! Why science denialism isn’t just about the facts.
- Or we shouldn’t be, anyway. Scientists are not monks.
- Is there a genetic predisposition to believing this? Are humans evolving lower intelligence?
- Depends what you mean by “random.” Are peer review decisions made at random?
- Well, kinda. NASA is talking seriously about building a warp drive.
- No mention of Russian invasions, either. Data visualization back in the day.
- Oy. Time Magazine nominates the Higgs Boson for “Person of the Year,” mangages to completely botch a description of the Higgs boson.
- Bears, ants, chickens. Non-human animals that can count.