- This week at the Molecular Ecologist: Introducing a new repository for useful snippets of code.
- Yum. Modern genetic methods and old fashioned cross-breeding may yet make supermarket tomatoes tasty.
- Selection is selection. An evaluation of genetically modified organisms, from an evolutionary biology perspective.
- God only knows what’ll happen to NSF. The “sequestration” budget cuts are wreaking havoc at NIH.
- Viral silliness. In which a marine biologist extensively objects to Buzzfeed.
- With video! NASA’s plan to capture and sample an asteroid.