- This week, at The Molecular Ecologist: I review a book that rebuts Stephen Jay Gould’s paleontological perspective.
- Or ringworlds. The search for alien civilizations may be simpler if we look for Dyson spheres.
- “They told me I made a bomb on school property …” Kiera Wilmot speaks out.
- Depends what you mean by “phytonutrients.” Are the wild ancestors of dometic crops more nutritious?
- Oops. Guy calling for more scientific outreach seems not to know much about scientific outreach.
- Of course I was going to link to this. Failed experiments are the Kobayashi Maru test of science.
- Score (yet another) one for Charles Darwin. Phylogenetic diversity predicts primary productivity.
- Dolphins are assholes. Which is why you’d have to be nuts to invite some to your childbirthing.