Nap time. Photo by bhermans.
- A few CCs of prevention. Antiretroviral treatment is 96 percent effective at preventing HIV transmission between partners.
- Humans as part of our own environment. Stopping the extinction crisis we’re causing may require a new perspective.
- Another reason not to put your phone inside a hive. Cell phone signals may be bad for bees.
- As with all fitness measures, it depends on ecological context. Is there an evolutionary advantage to being right?
- Kill your alarm clock. Compared to the rest of the world, WEIRD* people have weird sleep habits, too.
- Feeding like a whale, millions of years before whales. The toothless ichthyosaur Shastasaurus probably sucked small prey into its mouth.
Like Denim and Tweed? Spread the word on Facebook!
* Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, and Democratic