Photo by Doug McAbee.
- This week, at Nothing in Biology Makes Sense! Cave fish in an evolutionary canal?
- Queer in STEM: Covered in a very nice article in this week’s issue of Nature.
- Yum? Pikas are dealing with a warming climate by eating more moss.
- I’m getting a tickle in the back of my throat just reading this. Growing up without vaccines.
- With the second-best headline of the week. The cellular basis of blue petunias.
- This week in evolving E. coli. The surprisingly simple genetics of an experimental evolutionary change.
- Personal, maddening. What happened when a Hawaiian city councilman decided to learn the facts on genetically modified crops.
- Also, why I don’t think I want to ever go to south Florida. How biologists decide which introduced species are the scariest.