Photo by dni777.
- This week, at Nothing in Biology Makes Sense! Microoganisms may not be able to form discrete species because they’re too small and numerous.
- And, at The Molecular Ecologist: How to use R to run STRUCTURE in parallel.
- Road trip! Except all year. The incredible, and probably unsustainable, journeys of commercial bee colonies.
- Because, yes, there are practical limits. At what point have we shared enough data?
- But does it add up to intelligence? How the “modules” of an ant’s brain work together.
- The code is just the starting point. A fantastic in-depth look at how environments shape gene expression.
- I believe I’ll have a drink. Why you shouldn’t “believe in” science, and why you might anyway.
- Yep. The shortage in science degrees that isn’t.
- Cognitive bias, exhibit 7,542. People are bad at spotting errors in mathematical reasoning that contradict their political leaning.