Wind turbines. Photo by ali_pk.
- Big week for blog carnivals. Fresh editions of Diversity in Science, Berry-Go-Round, and the Carnival of Evolution are online.
- Big fleas have little fleas … Fossils of giant fleas date from, yes, the age of dinosaurs.
- Or, more crowd-funded science than currently, anyway. What will a world of crowd-funded science look like?
- Why so blue, John Carter? On Mars, the sunsets are not like ours on Earth.
- Bonus? Widespread wind turbines might moderate temperature extremes.
- Caveat lector. Advice for reading popular science writing. See also.
- Immune stress, apparently. New evidence for the reason Pygmies are short.