Zebra finches. Photo by Lip Kee.
- A whole new meaning for “forgettable.” Is it possible to have sex so good it induces amnesia? Maybe.
- I love evolutionary context! Vaginal microbial communities, in evolutionary context.
- Ack. Tongue-eating fish parasites are more common in over-fished areas.
- More like a sword, really. Behavioral observation reveals the uses of a sawfish’s saw.
- Whatever happened to model rockets? I liked those. In which do-it-yourself biotech becomes a major public health concern.
- Supercoolmicroscopyforunderstandingdeafness? High-resolution microscopy tracks the changes in a zebra finch’s brain cells after it goes deaf.