Touching. Photo by WTL Photos.
- Phrase of the week: “mental hangover.” Migraines are mysterious, but we understand even less about their aftermath, the postdrome.
- Sorry, Mom. Why do sons cost their mothers more than daughters, and how do those costs manifest?
- With a bingo card for educational fun! A comprehensive guide to debunking bullshit evolutionary psychology.
- Just like getting into Carnegie Hall. Blind people have more sensitive fingertips, but sighted people can make up the difference with practice.
- Avast! Branding strategies were employed by pirates, and by those who didn’t care for them.
- This is all your fault, game theory. The Rapture may not make theological, scientific, or logical sense—but it may have a basis in game theory.
Like Denim and Tweed? Spread the word on Facebook.